Broccoli Fritters (Air fryer/Skillet)
Allergen Free - Wheat
- 1/8 Tsp Cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- 1/2 Tsp Ground black pepper
- 1/2 Tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 Tsp Onion powder
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic powder
- 1 Tsp Ground cumin
- 2 Cups Shredded cheese of choice (I used old cheddar)
- 1/4 Cup Flax meal
- 1/2 Cup Natural Nutralean
- 3/4 Cup Almond Flour
- 4 Large Eggs
- 4 Cups Broccoli (steamed,cooled,chopped)
- Steam and cool broccoli or use left over broccoli equaling 4 cups once chopped up small.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together. Preheat Air fryer to 390. (If using a skillet add 1-2 Tbsp oil and preheat on med/high heat)
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop 4 mounds of broccoli mixture and press into a patty shape. Spray air fryer with oil and place the patties in air fryer basket. Air fry for 10 minutes or until Fritters are browned, crispy and cooked through.
- Repeat with the rest of the mixture. Note: if using air fryer don’t use the paddle.
allergen free - wheat
low carb (lchf)