Chocolate Pumpkin Bundt Cake
Allergen Free - Wheat
Rich chocolate cake
- 1 Tbsp Pumpkin pie spice (optional)
- 1 Cup Sugar free chocolate chips
- 2 Cups Pumpkin purée
- 4 Large eggs (room temperature)
- 1 Cup Sugar substitute
- 1 Cup Butter or coconut oil (softened)
- 1/2 Tsp Sea salt
- 1 Tsp Baking powder
- 2 Tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa powder
- 1/2 Cup Protein powder (I’ve used vanilla, chocolate, natural)
- 1 1/3 Cup Almond flour (fine grind)
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease and coat a Bundt pan with cocoa powder.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar together. Add eggs and mix, add pumpkin purée and mix until well combined.
- In a medium bowl, add almond flour, protein powder, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, salt and seasoning if using. Whisk until combined and no lumps remain.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until just combined. (Do not over mix, it will cause your cake to become greasy and gummy) Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan, spread batter evenly. Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean. (Keep in mind some melted chocolate chips might stick to tooth pick) Let cool in pan for 20 minutes before inverting on plate.
allergen free - wheat
low carb (lchf)