Instant Pot Butter Chicken
- Cauliflower rice or zoodles or side dish of choice.
- Fresh Cilantro for garnish, optional
- 1/2 Cup Plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Natural protein powder
- 1/2 Cup Full fat coconut milk
- 2 TBSP Unsalted butter
- 1 Cauliflower, cut into florets
- 28 Ounces Tomato sauce, sugar free
- Splash of water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tsp Chili powder
- 2 Tsp Garam masala
- 1 Tsp Ground cumin
- 1 Tsp Ground Turmeric
- 1 1/2 TBSP Curry powder
- 1 1/2 Tsp Ground ginger
- 3 Garlic cloves, minced
- 2 TBSP Oil of choice
- 1 Small onion, chopped
- 2 Lbs Boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs or a mix
- Set instant pot to saute, add oil and chopped onion. Saute until softened about 5 min. Add garlic and spices, saute for another 30 seconds. Turn off instant pot and add a splash of water and scrape off any brown bits from the bottom of the instant p
- Add tomato sauce, cauliflower and mix. Lay chicken on top and place pats of butter on top of chicken.
- Place lid on instant pot, lock and close pressure valve. Set to manual high pressure for 12 min. After instant pot fini6cooking, let steam release naturally for 10 minutes before releasing the rest of the steam.
- When safe, take off lid and turn off instant pot. Take out chicken and shred or chop, then return to pot. Add coconut milk and protein powder, mix gently. Let sit for 5-10 min before adding Greek yogurt so it doesn't curdle.
- Serve with cauliflower rice or side dish of choice and garnish with cilantro if desired.
low carb (lchf)