Loaf of bread
- 2 Tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 Cup Coconut oil or butter (melted then cooled a bit)
- 6 Large eggs (room temperature)
- 1 Tsp Plain Gelatine powder
- 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Tsp Baking soda
- 2 Tsp Baking powder
- 2 Tbsp Psyllium husk powder
- 1/4 Cup Flaxseed meal
- 1/2 Cup Natural Nutralean protein powder
- 1/2 Cup Almond flour (fine grind)
- Preheat oven to 350. Line an 8” loaf pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together using a spatula or wooden spoon. Pour into loaf pan and even out batter.
- Bake for approximately 40 min. Or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool in pan for a few minutes before transferring to cooling rack to cool completely.
- Slice before freezing if you choose to freeze.
low carb (lchf)