Sheet Pan Chicken Stir Fry
- Cauliflower rice or zoodles for serving.
- 2/3 Cup Toasted cashews (optional)
- 2 Carrot, sliced
- 2 Stalks Celery, sliced
- 1 Pint Mushrooms, cut in half
- 1 Bell pepper, cut into even pieces about the size of the chicken pieces
- 1 Head Broccoli, cut into florets
- To taste Salt and pepper
- 3 Breasts Boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 Cup Water (may need up to 1 cup depending on thickness but start with 1/2 cup)
- 2 Scoops Natural protein powder
- 2 Cloves Fresh garlic, minced
- 1/2 Tsp Ground ginger
- 1 TBSP Sesame oil
- 2 TBSP Sugar free sweetener
- 3/4 TBSP Apple cider vinegar
- 7 TBSP Coconut aminos or tamari or soy sauce
- In a small pot add coconut aminos, Apple cider vinegar, sugar, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, protein powder and 1/2 cup water. Whisk until no lumps remain. Heat over medium whisking until sauce comes to a simmer and thickens. Add water if necessary.
- Preheat oven to 425, line a large sheet pan (Or 2) with parchment paper. Season cubed chicken with salt and pepper, bake on pan for 8 min.
- After 8 min. Take out chicken and add chopped veggies, toasted cashews if using and sauce. Mix until evenly coated with sauce. Bake for an additional 15-20min or until chicken pieces are cooked through and veggies are tender.
- Serve over cauliflower rice, zoodles, etc.
- Notes: If you like extra sauce double the sauce recipe. Lots of different vegetables work well for this recipe, cauliflower, beans, etc. (We add baby corn for the non low carb eaters)
low carb (lchf)