Sheet Pan Chicken Stir Fry
- Cauliflower rice or zoodles for serving.
- 2/3 Cup Toasted cashews (optional)
- 2 Carrot, sliced
- 2 Stalks Celery, sliced
- 1 Pint Mushrooms, cut in half
- 1 Bell pepper, cut into even pieces about the size of the chicken pieces
- 1 Head Broccoli, cut into florets
- To taste Salt and pepper
- 3 Breasts Boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 Cup Water (may need up to 1 cup depending on thickness but start with 1/2 cup)
- 2 Scoops Natural protein powder
- 2 Cloves Fresh garlic, minced
- 1/2 Tsp Ground ginger
- 1 TBSP Sesame oil
- 2 TBSP Sugar free sweetener
- 3/4 TBSP Apple cider vinegar
- 7 TBSP Coconut aminos or tamari or soy sauce
- In a small pot add coconut aminos, Apple cider vinegar, sugar, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, protein powder and 1/2 cup water. Whisk until no lumps remain. Heat over medium whisking until sauce comes to a simmer and thickens. Add water if necessary.
- Preheat oven to 425, line a large sheet pan (Or 2) with parchment paper. Season cubed chicken with salt and pepper, bake on pan for 8 min.
- After 8 min. Take out chicken and add chopped veggies, toasted cashews if using and sauce. Mix until evenly coated with sauce. Bake for an additional 15-20min or until chicken pieces are cooked through and veggies are tender.
- Serve over cauliflower rice, zoodles, etc.
- Notes: If you like extra sauce double the sauce recipe. Lots of different vegetables work well for this recipe, cauliflower, beans, etc. (We add baby corn for the non low carb eaters)