60 second raspberry coconut microwave mug cake
Melanie has done it again! She's bringing you another insanely delicious mug cake that will help you curb your cravings, AND it'll help you lose weight. This high-protein, high-fiber, low-carb, low-sugar treat will rock your world. This cake is fluffy and yummy, with bursts of sweet raspberry throughout - it's the perfect dessert, or even breakfast! That's right, you can have your cake for breakfast with Nutracelle! This white chocolate, raspberry-filled, coconut mug cake is going to be your new favourite treat - we know, we say that a lot. But they're all SO delicious! Eat the foods you love and still lose weight with Nutracelle's Nutralean. * I do say strawberry at the beginning of the video but I am using raspberries. You could switch to strawberry slices if desired.
- 1/4 cup sugar-free milk (coconut, almond, cream with water, not cows milk)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut
- liquid stevia to taste
- sugar-free syrup to taste (I'm using white chocolate)
- 1 scoop Vanilla Nutralean
- to taste frozen raspberries (I'm using about 2 tbs)
- In a mug, mix dry ingredients together.
- Add in wet ingredients and continue to mix.
- Microwave for 60-90 seconds depending on your microwave.