AMAZING MINI EVERYTHING PROTEIN BAGELS
I love bagels, so I created an easy, healthy Everything Bagel recipe just for you! The best part is they are SO easy to make! Pair it with our High Protein Garlic Herb Cream Cheese Spread!
- 1 cup Natural Nutralean
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup psyllium husk fiber
- 1/4 cup ground chia seeds
- 1/2 cup ground flax seeds
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 6 whole eggs
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley flakes
- to taste diced onions, sesame seeds, whole chia seeds
- Mix ingredients together.
- Pour mixture into a piping bag or large freezer bag and cut the corner.
- Pipe into a large donut baking tray.
- Mix 2 TBSP each of diced onion, sesame seeds, chia seeds, minced garlic.
- Sprinkle generously over bagels in pan before baking.
- Bake at 350 for 20 mins.
- This recipe makes 24 mini Bagels.
high protein moderate fat