CHOCOLATE MINT CHEESECAKE
You may not believe us, but we're 100% serious here: you can have cheesecake and lose weight! How crazy is that?! Creamy, delicious cheesecake topped with real whipped cream combined together make a super yummy dessert that you can enjoy with the whole family! Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, Tuesday evening... whatever the occasion, this dessert is perfect for it. Super rich and fudgy dark chocolate mint cheesecake. It’s so easy to throw together you will nd yourself making it again and again. You can also bake these in muffin tins for individual cheesecakes. Just reduce the baking time to 25-30 minutes.
- 3 packages room temp cream cheese
- 3 whole eggs
- 6 scoops Chocolate Nutralean
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 cup granular stevia
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp mint or peppermint extract
- Preheat oven to 350
- Use with the Protein Chocolate Cookie Crust Recipe if desired.
- Mix room temperature cream cheese, eggs, Nutralean, cocoa, vanilla, mint, and stevia together in a mixer stand until smooth.
- Pour over crust or make it crustless.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees or until center is almost set. Cool completely.