chocolate mocha cupcakes
This recipe is for coffee lovers! Coffee is a powerhouse of antioxidants and has been shown to protect against type 2 Diabetes, Parkinson’s disease, liver disease, liver cancer, and promote a healthy heart.
- 2/3 cup Mocha Coffee Nutralean
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 cups granular stevia
- 3/4 cup + 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp instant coffee
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted) or avocado oil
- 1/2 cup unsweetened milk (coconut, soy or almond)
- 1/2 cup water
- Mix dry ingredients together. In a separate bowl, mix wet ingredients and then combine.
- Spray cupcake pan with coconut oil and bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Serve warm with protein ice cream or let cool and ice with our cream cheese icing.
- Add 1 tsp of instant coffee to 1 tsp of hot water and mix into the icing for a delicious twist.
- RECIPE MAKES 24 CUPCAKES
high protein moderate fat