CRISPY CHICKEN FINGERS
As a mother of three, I know all about kids and their love for chicken fingers! This recipe allows your children (and you!) to indulge in Healthy Protein Chicken Fingers without worry.
- 2 Whole Chicken Breasts (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup Milled Flax Seed
- 1/8 cup Natural NutraLean
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tbsp Shredded Cheddar
- 1 tsp Dried Mustard
- 2 tsp Garlic
- 2 tsp Dried Parsley
- Chia Seeds and Sesame Seeds to taste
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- Drizzle oil over chicken and coat chicken well.
- Mix all ingredients together and mix well.
- Coat chicken in breading mix.
- Heat pan on medium. Pour a little extra virgin olive oil into the pan.
- Place coated chicken into frying pan - flip over when you see the edges of the chicken turn white.
high protein moderate fat