crispy parmesan garlic protein crackers
One of life's greatest pleasures is crackers and cheese. You know how right we are. Trying to live a low-carb, sugar-free life tends to mean giving up these crunchy little bits of happiness. Not with Nutracelle! We've brought you crunchy, satisfyingly cheesy crackers with a pleasant hint of garlic. Not a garlic fan? No problem - skip it! These little fellas are packed with 100% whey protein and prebiotic fiber. Enjoy the foods you love and lose weight fast with Protein Treats by Nutracelle.
- 2 scoops Natural Nutralean
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder (optional)
- to taste fresh black pepper (optional)
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 cup full-fat heavy cream
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Add dry ingredients together in mixing bowl and mix.
- Add in butter and crush mixture with a pastry knife or two knives together until butter is dispensed evenly.
- Add in cream and mix together. You want a consistency that you will be able to roll out.
- Place on lined parchment paper pan.
- Place plastic wrap over the dough and roll out.
- Use a butter knife to score the dough into cracker-shaped squares. Remove plastic wrap off of dough before baking!
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Check at 5 minutes to make sure edges are not burnt - if the edges are starting to burn, simply remove the pan from the oven, take the edges out and place the crackers back in to finish baking.
- cracker recipe makes 96