decadent chocolate protein brownies
These protein brownies just may turn out to be the best and easiest brownies you’ll ever make! Guilt free brownies are a perfect treat for you and your family any day of the week. Serve with protein ice cream for the perfect end to an evening or a well-deserved treat!
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour (or Almond Flour)
- 2/3 Cup + 2 TBSP Cocoa Powder
- 2 cups Stevia
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2/3 cup Chocolate Nutralean
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil (melted & cooled)
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk (or unsweetened milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all dry ingredients together until perfectly mixed. Mix all wet ingredients together until even. Add wet into dry ingredients. Mix entire batter until nice and even.
- Spray 9 in. pan with Coconut Oil. Pour evenly into pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.