decadent chocolate protein brownies
These protein brownies just may turn out to be the best and easiest brownies you’ll ever make! Guilt free brownies are a perfect treat for you and your family any day of the week. Serve with protein ice cream or a well-deserved treat!
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Flour (or Almond Flour)
- 2/3 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 2 Cups Stevia
- 1 TSP Salt
- 1 TSP Baking Powder
- 1 TSP Baking Soda
- 2/3 Cup Chocolate Nutralean
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil (melted & cooled)
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk (or unsweetened milk of choice)
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all dry ingredients together until perfectly mixed. Mix all wet ingredients together until even. Add wet into dry ingredients. Mix entire batter until nice and even.
- Spray 9 in. pan with Coconut Oil. Pour evenly into pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
low carb (lchf)