decadent christmas protein eggnog
The holidays may be over, but our love of healthy eggnog will never end! This creamy, delicious eggnog is perfect for any occasion! The best part? It's low in sugar, high in whey protein and prebiotic fiber. You won't find a more-filling version that packs in the nutrients your body needs to lose weight fast and feel full for hours while doing it! You'll get that same great taste, without the tons of sugar that comes in store-bought nog. We won't tell if you 'spice' it with some Captain, either, if you know what we mean! Just make a separate batch for the kids, and you're all set! Want to give your eggnog an even more special twist? Check out this recipe for eggnog bark - a guaranteed soon-to-be favorite in your house!
- 3 cups coconut milk
- 2 tsp rum flavouring or 2 tbs real rum
- 6 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup stevia
- 4 scoops Vanilla Nutralean
- Dash of nutmeg
- Mix all your ingredients in a large saucepan and whisk until smooth.
- Heat mixture on low while constantly stirring, Do not allow drink to boil!
- Make sure you get the heat up to 140 for 3 min while continuing to stir.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Chill in the fridge and serve.