delicious low sugar chocolate caramel mug cake
Satisfy more than just your chocolate-craving sweet tooth with this decadent microwaved, ready-in-60-seconds mug cake! This moist, flavorful delight is packed with Nutracelle's Chocolate Dream Protein (30g of whey protein, 10g of prebiotic fiber PER serving) and will keep you full for hours. Lose weight while enjoying this heavenly dessert that's perfect for the whole family. Parents, kids, aunts, uncles, grandparents and yes... even those picky eaters will LOVE this super tasty treat. No one will even know it's healthy! Speaking of healthy, check out our nutritional information below! Incredible, right? We've checked out tons of mug cakes and couldn't find any with less than 50g of sugar, and over 60g of net carbohydrates per serving. We didn't want to give up our delicious mug cakes, so we made our own! Low sugar, low carb, high protein and high fiber. Just 2g of NET carbs per cake! WOW! You really will be blown away by how delicious, filling, and healthy these babies are. Lose weight with cake. Is this real life?
- 1 tbsp Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp Coconut flour
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened milk (coconut, almond, soy)
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Sugar-free caramel flavor (OR 1 Tsp - caramel baking extract)
- 1 scoop Chocolate Nutralean
- Starting with your Nutracelle Chocolate Protein, mix all ingredients together. (Skip the salt if you don't want the salted caramel taste)
- Mix well until perfectly smooth!
- Pour into a pre-sprayed mug with coconut oil
- Cook for 60 seconds in the microwave.
- To test if done push your finger against the cake, if it pushes back -- you're done! It's THAT easy!