easy just like take-out egg rolls
FORGET TAKE-OUT! We all know that egg rolls are the best part of going out for Chinese food. That's why we took traditionally unhealthy egg rolls and turned them into healthy, filling, equally (maybe even more!) delicious Protein Treats egg rolls! GUILT-FREE & SUPER FILLING You can enjoy these, guilt-free with the whole family. Nutracelle's Nutralean is the ideal protein for these incredible egg rolls. Made in Canada with the cleanest ingredients, you can feed yourself and your family proudly knowing you're sneakily helping them be healthier AND keeping them full for longer. Forget bedtime snacks when Nutracelle's around. With 30g of 100% whey protein and 10g of prebiotic fiber per serving, your gut and waistline will thank you for another delicious Protein Treats recipe. Pair these with our insanely yummy dry rib recipe for a perfect meal!
- 10 crepes - Nutracelle's Easy 3 Ingredient Crepes (Make ahead of time)
- 1 bag coleslaw
- 1 1/2 cup cooked ground pork, or meat of choice
- garlic and ginger to taste
- 1 tsp soya sauce
- 1 scoop Natural Nutralean
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In a large skillet saute the coleslaw, add in ginger, garlic, and soya sauce.
- Once coleslaw begins to look transparent add in your cooked ground pork.
- Stir in one scoop of Natural Nutralean and mix well. Set mixture aside.
- Cut crepes into squares.
- Scoop mixture into the crepes.
- Fold your crepes up using eggs white to stick the corners down.
- Brush with sesame oil and bake for 20 minutes.