foley's protein mint bark
Enjoy a super easy and decadent Christmas time bark that tastes just like Foley’s Mints, but is chock full of protein and fiber. Plus, it's sugar-free and gluten-free! No need to bake, just mix, freeze and enjoy!
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 scoops Vanilla Nutralean
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- red and green food colouring
- Pour oil into a bowl and add two scoops of Nutralean.
- Whisk together and add in Peppermint Extract.
- Pour onto parchment lined tray. Spread evenly (save a little bit of mixture).
- Pour small mixture into two separate bowls. Add food colouring and mix. Microwave for about 5 seconds. Put four or five little globs of red and four or five of green on top of the mint mixture. Use your chopstick to swirl the colours into the mint.
- Freeze for 10 minutes (or longer until solid). Make sure you keep frozen, so they do not melt.
high protein moderate fat