high fiber jalapeno cheddar protein balls
Are you ready to feel the burn and shed those extra pounds? If hitting the gym, isn't your thing - there's another way to feel the burn! Eat jalapeños! These high-protein and high-fiber Jalapeño Cheddar Protein Balls will keep you full and provide your body with tons of health benefits.
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 pkg cream cheese (softened) (8 oz)
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crumbled bacon
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 3 tbsp chopped jalapenos
- 5 scoops Natural Nutralean
- Preheat oven to 350!
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Add onion, bacon, cheddar cheese, garlic, and jalapenos.
- Mix so that dry ingredients coat the wet ingredients.
- Once it's nice and evenly mixed, add in cream cheese.
- Use your elbow grease to mix it thoroughly.
- Scoop a little over 1/2 in. balls and roll.
- Place on parchment paper covered cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
- This recipe makes about 48 balls