homemade creamy tomato soup
This week we're bringing you a household favourite that's perfect for this chillier weather! Warm up tonight with a warm, creamy, delicious bowl of homemade tomato soup. It's the perfect pair for your Nutracelle Grilled Cheese, or even some Nutracelle Parmesan Crackers. This insanely filling soup will please even the pickiest of taste buds and the best part? They won't even know that you've added Natural Nutralean! With 100% whey protein and packed with prebiotic fiber, Nutralean is your best go-to for making even the easiest meal healthier, more filling, and super, super yummy.
- 4 scoops Natural Nutralean
- 1 can whole tomatoes (796mL or 28 fl oz)
- Olive oil
- Minced garlic
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tbsp chicken bouillon
- 1 whole onion
- Herbs & spices of choice (basil, italian)
- Onion powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Quickly chop onion into large chunks (will be blending later) and add into large sauce pan.
- Add minced garlic. Saute for 3-4 minutes before adding can of whole tomatoes.
- Add basil and onion powder.
- Add 1 tbsp chicken bouillon.
- Cook for 5 minutes, then add 2 cups unsweetened milk.
- Add 4 scoops Natural Nutralean.
- Salt & pepper to taste.
- If using a Vitamix: pour mixter in and set on 'soup' setting to combine and finish!
- If not using a Vitamix: blend together with a hand blender and bring to a boil, then simmer.