HOMEMADE MEATY PASTA SAUCE
My family LOVES this Protein Pasta Sauce! It has high-protein and TONS of vegetables. Freeze it and use it when you need too!
- 1 1/2 lb Lean Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup Natural Nutralean
- 2 cups Low Sugar Tomato Basil Sauce
- 1.5 cups Grated Carrot & Zucchini
- Orange, Red, & Green Peppers to taste
- Sliced Mushrooms & Diced White Onion to taste
- Brown the meat.
- Add tomato sauce and meat to pot.
- Add Carrots & Zucchini.
- Add in peppers.
- Add in to taste ingredients.
- Simmer on Med/Low heat for 45-60 min, If the sauce is too dry, add more tomato sauce or diced tomatoes.
- Put the protein in when you're close to serving, it will thicken up nicely.
- *NOTE | Don't put the protein in before, or you'll overcook it.
high-protein moderate fat