low carb appetizers fried mozzarella balls
Cheese lovers get ready. This is the ultimate cheesy gooey richness that you've been craving. Deep fat fried mozzarella balls are both delicious and make a really great appetizer, snack, meal, breakfast... you get it. No one in your family will be able to resist this bite-size ball of deliciousness. This recipe is SO easy, and healthy! Ridiculously low in net carbohydrates, absolutely no sugar, plus seven grams of protein per serving? We couldn't make this up if we tried. It's almost too good to be true. Do you want to lose weight fast? We can help! Lose weight with a bar-like appetizer that makes you feel full and these crunchy golden-fried bocconcini balls are a sure-fire party nibble winner! Invite your friends and family over and show them that the Nutracelle life is a mouth-watering one! When you don't have to give up the foods you love to lose weight, your life is GOOD.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened milk (coconut, almond, soy)
- Herbs & Spices (Jalapeno, garlic, red pepper)
- 200 g Mozzarella balls
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 2 scoops Natural Nutralean
- Combine Parmesan & Natural Nutralean in one bowl
- Have separate bowl with just Natural Nutralean In one bowl,
- Add herbs & spices Pour milk into a third bowl
- Take each ball and dip it into the milk
- Dip into Natural
- Dip into milk
- Dip into parmesan, Natural, herbs
- Place on parchment paper in freezer for one hour prior to frying
- Heat oil (avocado, olive) to about 350 (use thermometer to check)
- Deep fry in small batches to avoid reducing the temperature of oil.
- When balls are golden brown, they're done!
- Recipe makes 12 servings of 4 balls