MINI MOCHA CHEESECAKE
Mini cheesecakes are perfect because they are so easy to make and even easier to love! You can make this recipe crustless, or use the Protein Chocolate Cookie Crust Recipe. Just spoon the crust mixture onto the bottom of your muffin tins, pressing down firmly with the bottom of a shot glass.
- 2 package cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 3 eggs
- 4 scoops Mocha Coffee Nutralean
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 cup granular stevia
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients together in a stand mixer.
- Spray a muffin tin with coconut oil and ll the tins about 3/4 to the top with the batter.
- For regular muffin tins, bake for 25-30 minutes.
- For mini muffin tins, bake for 15 minutes. Let cool.