moms perfect turkey meatloaf
There is nothing quite like moms meatloaf! We took a classic family favourite and made it better. You can enjoy eating with your family knowing you're serving the healthiest food possible, Low in carbohydrates and packed with the best whey protein and prebiotic fiber there is.
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and finely chopped (or grated)
- 1/2 cup grated zucchini
- 1.25 pounds pounds extra lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup Natural Nutralean
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp dried sage
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a hot pan sauté the onion, zucchini, carrots and bell pepper in olive oil.
- Then mix everything together and press into a 9” pan.
- For individual meat loaves, drop into a muffin tin.
- For loaf pan, bake at 400 for 35 minutes, for an individual one, bake at 400 for 25 minutes.
- Additional Options: You can add spinach, bacon, mushrooms and more.
- Enjoy immediately, or store in the fridge for up to 5 days. Make a bunch and freeze them for a healthy dinner in a rush.