out of this world quiche
This insanely yummy quiche is so easy to make. It's decadent, delicious and so easy to personalize to your own tastes. Add a few mushrooms, onions, or maybe even some crab or asparagus.
- 1 scoop Natural Nutralean
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups spinach
- 6 whole eggs
- 2/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 scoops Natural Nutralean
- 1/3 cup fetta
- 6 halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp chives
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Cut in butter with a pastry knife.
- Mix 3 eggs and vinegar together.
- Make a well in dry ingredients and pour in egg mixture.
- Chill for 5-10 min and spread on a pie plate.
- Crimp edges and poke holes with a fork on the bottom.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes.
- Sautee spinach, garlic, tomatoes and olive oil.
- Mix with remaining eggs, Nutralean, and Greek yogurt.
- Put fetta on the crust bed and pour egg mixture on top.
- Sprinkle with chives and ground pepper
- Bake at 350 for 40-45 min.
- Let cool serve and enjoy.
high protein moderate fat