pokemon chocolate pokeball birthday cupcakes
Learn how to make delicious chocolate cupcakes that are so decadent it will blow your mind. Make them fun by designing them like Pokeman Pokeballs! Low-Carb, Sugar-Free and so yummy your kids will never know that it's healthy!
- 3/4 cups + 2 tbsp Unsweetened Dark Cocoa
- 1/3 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2 cups Baking Stevia
- 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk (Unsweetened)
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla
- 2/3 cup Chocolate Nutralean
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add dry ingredients together and mix them together so that they are even.
- Add all of your wet ingredients together in a separate bowl and whisk.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Mix until an even consistency.
- Spray mini muffin tin with coconut oil. Fill up tins.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool.
- Recipe Makes 48 Mini cupcakes
high protein moderate fat
low carb (lchf)