sinfully delicious chocolate loaf
This is the perfect chocolate loaf cake. It is of course, very chocolatey, very moist, very rich and very versatile - just perfect! Not to mention it’s packed with antioxidants, protein, prebiotic fiber and healthy fats.
- 1 cup Chocolate Dream Nutralean
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup flax meal
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup melted butter or coconut oil
- 1 cup stevia
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- Optional: unsweetened or sugar free chocolate chips or chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients until moist and pour into a loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 for 45-55 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
high-protein moderate fat