Perfect for watching the game, poker night munchie platters or even a quick family supper, these amazingly yummy stuffed mushrooms are SO easy to make! They're sure to leave everyone licking their fingers in delight. Did I mention they are low-carb!
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- 1 can crab meat
- 1/2 package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 scoop Natural Nutralean
- shredded cheese to taste
- 1 lb large white mushrooms stems removed
- Preheat oven to 350
- Thoroughly wash and dry mushrooms, remove stems from mushrooms and finely dice stems.
- Saute, onions, diced mushroom stems and garlic in butter until cooked through.
- Mix crab meat, sauteed onion, garlic, natural Nutralean and cream cheese together.
- Stuff mushrooms with mixture and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.