sugar free cream cheese protein cookies
These protein cream cheese cookies are SO good and easy to make! If you want high protein, nut-free, gluten-free, sugar-free treats for your family and yourself Whip up a batch of these bad boys and beat the hunger with a delicious filling healthy cookie. Great for lunches, snacks, and of course kid approved and perfect for school lunches.
- 2 Eggs
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tbsp Cream
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 4 oz Cream cheese
- 3 scoops Vanilla Nutralean
- Liquid Stevia to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix together wet ingredients.
- Mix dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop out cookie dough onto cookie sheet and pat down.
- Bake for 10 - 12 min at 350 degrees.
- Let cool and enjoy!
- Recipe makes 24 cookies