sugar free vanilla ice cream
This Protein shake recipe for creamy & delicious Old Fashioned Vanilla Protein Ice Cream couldn't possibly get any easier! Our ice cream takes only 3 ingredients and it's better than any store ice cream you can buy.
- 1 cup Full Fat Whipping Cream
- 1 cup Coconut Milk (or unsweetened milk of choice)
- 4 scoops Vanilla Nutralean
- Mix your ingredients together in a bowl or into a shaker cup.
- Pour into your ice cream maker.
- Typically, for 30 minutes.
- *Once at soft serve stage you can add sugar-free chocolate chips, peanut butter, or even delicious fresh fruits!
high-protein moderate fat