These fritters are unbelievably easy to make, low calorie, and the perfect way to sneak in some veggies and protein! Serve with Greek yogurt and dill and a side of bacon for a perfect lunch.
- 1 1/2 pounds zucchini, grated
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup Natural Nutralean
- 2 tbsp coconut or almond Flour
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large egg, beaten
- red and green bell peppers, diced
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Place grated zucchini in a colander. Add salt and gently toss to combine; let sit for 10 minutes. Using a clean dish towel or cheese cloth, drain zucchini completely.
- In a large bowl, combine zucchini, Nutralean, our, Parmesan, garlic and egg. add peppers and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Scoop tablespoons of batter for each fritter, attening with a spatula, and cook until the underside is nicely golden brown, about 2 minutes.
- Flip and cook on the other side, about 1-2 minutes longer.
- Serve immediately with the Protein Dill Dip.