Apple Pie Cinnamon Loaf
Apple pie extract and cinnamon make the perfect spice combo for this sweet loaf!
- 4 Large Eggs
- 2 Scoops Salted Caramel Nutralean
- 0.3 Cup Coconut Oil - Melted
- 0.3 Cup Granular Sugar Substitute
- 0.3 Cup Unsweetened Milk of Choice
- 1.5 TSP Baking Powder
- 3/4 Cup Coconut Flour
- 2 TBSP Heavy Cream
- 1 TBSP Apple Pie Extract
- 1 TBSP Cinnamon
- 1/4 TSP Sea Salt
- Preheat Oven to 350.
- Combine dry ingredients with a whisk. Add wet ingredients to dry. Whisk until smooth.
- Sprinkle top with apple pie seasoning and cinnamon. Bake for 30 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
- Slice and let cool.
- Enjoy on its own, with butter, or Salted Caramel Cream Cheese frosting! ♥
- Combine 4 oz cream cheese with 1 scoop Salted Caramel for frosting.