curry chicken w/ cauliflower
I LOVE curry. Love, love, love it. Unfortunately, most curry recipes come paired with rice or other high-carb options. I decided to revamp it so it's keto-friendly and packed with Natural Nutralean!
- 1 Head Cauliflower
- 2 Breasts Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 PKG Broccoli Salad Mix (Optional)
- 1/2 Cup Diced Onion
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- 2 TSP Turmeric
- 2 TSP Cumin
- 1 TSP Coriander
- 2 TSP Garlic
- 1.5 TSP Ground Ginger
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 Scoop Natural Nutralean
- 1 TSP Salt
- 1 TSP Pepper
- Chop Cauliflower into florets, bring a large saucepan of water to boil & cook cauliflower until tender. Drain and set aside.
- In a large wok, add olive oil and chicken. Cook on medium for 5 minutes until chicken begins to change colour.
- In a baggie, combine Curry Spice ingredients (except cream) & shake to combine.
- Add spice mixture to chicken and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Add heavy cream and cover to simmer & thicken for 20-25 minutes until chicken is cooked through. (If too thick, add a touch of water. If not thick enough, add more Natural!)
- Plate boiled cauliflower on plate, topping with broccoli salad. I like mine for texture, so I leave it raw. If you want it to be soft, pan-fry it for a few minutes with a touch of oil.
- Top with chicken curry & ENJOY! ♥
low carb (lchf)