Lemon Cranberry Cupcakes
Jordan's daughter, Iris, LOVES lemon cranberry cupcakes! I just had to make a healthy version with my Vanilla Nutralean!
- 1/3 Cup Cranberries
- 1 PKG Sugar-Free Lemon Jello
- 4 Large Eggs
- 2 TBSP Heavy Cream
- 3/4 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1.5 TSP Baking Powder
- 1/3 Cup Unsweetened Milk of Choice
- 1/3 Cup Granular Sugar Substitute
- 1/3 Cup Melted Coconut Oil
- 2 Scoops Vanilla Nutralean
- Prehead oven to 350
- Whisk dry ingredients together, (except cranberries), add wet ingredients and combine until mixed well (mixture will be thick!)
- Spoon into muffin liners - add cranberries and push into middle of mixture to disperse evenly.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until cooked through!
- Enjoy ♥!
low carb (lchf)