These cupcakes are light and fluffy, would pair perfectly with a sweet lemon glaze!
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Cream Nutralean
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Flour
- 2 TBSP Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 3 TBSP Melted Butter
- 1/2 TSP Baking Powder
- 1/4 TSP Salt
- 2 TBSP Unsweetened Milk of Choice
- 1/4 Cup Granular Sugar Substitute
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1/2 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 2 TSP Lemon Extract
- 1/2 TBSP Lemon Juice
- Preheat Oven to 400. Line a muffin tin with liners.
- Combine coconut flour, coconut, baking powder, Vanilla Nutralean and salt in small bowl. In large bowl, whisk together eggs, granular sugar substitute, lemon juice, melted butter, extracts, and almond milk until well combined. Spoon into muffin tin!
- Top with a sprinkle of shredded coconut & bake for 20 minutes until cooked!
- Enjoy ♥